At Locker Room Hair Salon, Inc (Locker Room) we recognize that privacy is important. This Policy applies to all of the products, services and websites offered by Locker Room or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies (collectively, Locker Room’s “services”).
If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact us through our website.
When you sign up for Locker Room’s services or buy our products or gift cards or subscribe to our content or news at lockerroomsalon.com (the “Site”), through the Locker Room App, or our physical store, Locker Room collects and retains certain personal information. Locker Room receives and stores any information you enter on lockerroomsalon.com or provide to Locker Room in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of Locker Room’s services and products. Locker Room uses the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future services and products for you, improving Locker Room’s services and products, and communicating with you.
Locker Room shall not be liable for any confidential information shared with its empoloyees by you through lockerroomsalon.com.
This information is collected in several ways. For example, if you sign up for Locker Room’s services or buy its products, the Site will collect certain personal information required to make the purchase. If you sign up for Locker Room’s services, Locker Room collects all the personal information necessary to provide you with the services purchased.
If you believe that any inaccurate or inappropriate information has been obtained or disseminated through your use of the Site, please contact Locker Room immediately.
Locker Room only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Locker Room in the following limited circumstances:
- Locker Room has your consent.
- If Locker Room becomes involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of its assets, Locker Room will transfer your information and provide a notice if any privacy policies have been changed.
- Locker Room may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non personal information, such as but not limited to the number of users who clicked on an advertisement on the Site, the number of users that clicked on any page within the Site or aggregated business performance data across a geographical region.
- Locker Room may utilize, transfer, and import your personal information for marketing, communications, administrative and advertising purposes through our own communication systems and third party applications. This includes advertising platforms, email and text marketing systems, cloud based office suites, booking software, customer relationship management software, business management and intelligence applications, and analytic tools.
- Locker Room may use your personal information to remarket to you and send future communication with special offers, events, new and reminders. You the user has the ability to opt-out of any email and text based marketing communication by unsubscribing using the relevant link in the email and/or by submitting a text message with the keyword outlined in a previous text message you may have received. If you would like further instructions, please contact us through our website. If you use the Locker Room App, you may also receive push notifications on your mobile device if you have opted to use this feature. To disable this feature, please review information for your specific mobile device provided by your phone’s manufacturer.
Please contact Locker Room through our website for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
Locker Room takes all appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of Locker Room’s data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where Locker Room stores personal data.
Locker Room restricts access to personal information to Locker Room employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use Locker Room services, Locker Room makes a good faith effort to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. Locker Room asks individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where Locker Room provides information access and correction, Locker Room performs this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that Locker Room transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable Locker Room’s systems to recognize your browser to provide the various features available on the Site.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
If you have any additional questions or concerns about this Policy, please feel free to contact Locker Room any time through this web site.
— Last Updated 7/27/2020